Before completing the rental application you must agree to and comply with:
Please provide the following information for the rental property you are applying for.
By printing your full name below and continuing this Rental Application you confirm your understanding and acceptance of the above requirements.
1. All Adult applicants 18 or older must submit a fully completed, dated and signed application and fee. Applicant must provide proof of identity. A Non refundable application fee of $25.00 will be required for all adult applicants.
Upon submitting this online rental application, you will be redirected to PayPal to submit the application fee. Don't have a PayPal account? Click here to get one now, it's free and signup is fast.
2. Applicants must have a combined gross income of at least three times the monthly rent. We reserve the right to require a co signer.
3. Credit history and or Civil Court Records must not contain slow pays, judgments, eviction filing, collections, liens or bankruptcy within the past 2 years.
4. Applicants must have a Credit Score of 600 or above. If an applicant's credit rating is greater or equal to 600, but less than 620, additional or higher security deposit fees may apply.
5. Self employed applicants may be required to produce upon request 2 years of tax returns or 1099s and non employed individuals must provide verifiable proof of income.
6. All sources of other income must be verifiable if needed to qualify for a rental unit.
7. Criminal records must contain no convictions for misdemeanors for crimes involving violence, assault or battery, drugs, firearms; felonies within the past seven years and no sexual offenses ever. In the event a record comes back "adjudication withheld", "nolle prosse", or "adjudication deferred", further documentation may be required and applicant may be denied on this basis.
8. Previous rental history reports from landlords must reflect timely payment, sufficient notice of intent to vacate, no complaints regarding noise, disturbances or illegal activities, no unpaid NSF checks, and no excessive damage to unit or failure to leave the property clean and without damage at time of lease termination.
9. No pets (with the exception of medically necessary pets for the benefit of the occupant(s)) of any kind are permitted without specific written permission of landlord in the lease document, a completed Pet Addendum, and a non-refundable $250.00 (minimum) pet privilege fee acceptable. Pets Fees and deposits are waived for medically necessary pets. Additional pets and large pets may require additional costs. The following dog breeds are not allowed at anytime; Doberman Pinshcher, Pit Bull, Huskies, Saint Bernard, Malamutes, Great Danes, Mastiff, Rottweiler, Akita, Bull Mastiff, Chow Chow, German Sheppard, dogs that contain a mix of one or more of the listed breads and dogs that have had been involved in a biting incident.
10. Applicants will be required to pay a security deposit at the time of lease execution in a minimum amount of one months rent. We reserve the right to require a higher security deposit and or additional prepaid rent. Security deposit's must be paid with certified funds, cash or money order on or before occupancy date.
11. The number of occupants must be in compliance with HUD standards/guidelines for the applied for unit.
12. We may require a holding or good faith deposit to be collected to hold a property off the market. Properties can be held for a max of 15 days. In the event the application is approved and applicant fails to enter into a lease, the applicant shall forfeit this deposit. This fee will need to be paid in certified funds, cash or a money order within 2 business days of approval. In the event the application is approved, this deposit shall be applied to the required security deposit.
13. Any exceptions to our company's criteria will need to be submitted in writing to the rental agent for presentation to the landlord for consideration. If approval is then given for such exceptions, additional security, co signers, and/or additional advance rent payments may be required.
14. Our company policy is to report all non compliances with terms of your rental agreement or failure to pay rent, or any amounts owed to the credit bureau and/or a collection agency and if the amount is disputed, it shall be reported as disputed in accordance with law.
By printing your full name below and submitting this Rental Application, you acknowledge that you have read in full and understand the above Resident Selection Criteria and agree to all terms.
A Separate application is required from each applicant age 18 or older.
List all other occupants, including children, who will live with you.
NOTE: All adults 18 and older are required to complete a separate Rental Application and a separate $25.00 Application Fee applies.
Please scan your pay stubs and upload as a single or multiple .jpg image files or pdf files by clicking the button or buttons below.
If you are unable to upload the required pay stubs with this application, upon submitting this form and payment is approved, please promptly fax your pay stubs to Leslie Brandt, at 850-994-1166
Provide details for all loans you have, ie. mortgage, student, car, etc.
Please provide details for each of your pets. We require a photo of each pet which you can include by clicking the button to upload photo.
All fields are required. Please complete each field for each pet. Failure to complete the fields appropriately or not uploading a photo of each pet can result in your application being rejected. Application fees are non-refundable.
I certify that all the information given above is true and correct and understand that my lease or rental agreement may be terminated if I have made any material false or incomplete statements in this application. I authorize verification of the information provided in this application from my credit sources, current and previous landlords and employers, and personal references. I give permission for the landlord or its agent to obtain a credit report & background check about me for the purpose of this application, to ensure that I continue to meet the terms of the tenancy, for the collection and recovery of any financial obligations relating to my tenancy, or for any other permissible purpose.
I authorize Cotton Real Estate, Inc to investigate my credit qualifications and hereby release, in any manner, all the information obtained by you. I further release all persons, agencies, or firms from any liabilities resulting from providing such information.
By printing your name below it serves as your digital signature and is legally binding and equivalent to your handwritten signature.
RENTAL APPLICATION FEE
All adults 18 years of age and older are required to submit a separate Rental Application and Application Fee.
Click the PayPal button below and you will be directed to PayPal's website to log into your account to pay the required $25.00 non-refundable application fee.
Upon successful payment, your Rental Application will be submitted to one of our Professional Leasing Agents who will contact you.